Choose the Standard requisition (NB Purchase requisition)
- List Department name, requisitioner name, phone number, slot number
- List Contact person and telephone number
- Location of delivery
- Provide Clear Mountain Coffee account number
- List last year’s purchase order number
- State that “Coffee Service is for patients and guests of UAMS”
If material numbers are not known, put “K” in column A (or “P” if grant related) and then highlight the material field which will give you a “drop down” box on the right hand side. Click on icon
This will bring up the following screen. Find the “Material by matl group” tab and enter S18 in the first field and click on the green arrow in the lower left hand side of the field.
This will give you a listing of all items available in the current coffee contract. Highlight the item you wish to order and
click the green arrow in the upper left corner of the field.
This will populate the Material and short text fields along with the Delivery date & Material Group (change the Delivery
Date to the End Date of the fiscal year (6/30/20XX).
At this point the rest of the entry will be similar to the following information
- Material: enter Material Number for desired item
- Qty: Enter the estimated quantity to be used for the fiscal year
- Delivery date: End Date of the fiscal year (6/30/20XX)
- Enter: PGr (Purchasing Group) as SB, and “Requested by” – your Dept. name and requisitioner
- Tracking No: PC, O, T, R
- Material Group, Description, GL #, and Unit of Measure will automatically pull with material number
Hit enter – this will take you to the Account assignment tab in the Item details fields
Item Details: For each line item in the requisition the following fields will need to either be entered or confirmed.
Account Assignment tab: Enter the following fields
- Cost Ctr
- Unloading Point
- Functional Area
Source of Supply tab: Verify that materials have pulled through the contract. The “Agreement” field will have the contract number and line item of the contract listed. Vendor number “33380” “ERS CLEAR MOUNTAIN COFFEE” will be in the “Fixed vendor” field.
Valuation tab: “Goods receipt” and “Inv. Receipt” boxes should be checked.
Delivery Address tab: If you have an assigned 6 digit number for your department enter it in the “Address” field in the lower right hand corner of the screen, otherwise enter “299162” which will pull up a generic address of 4301 West Markham. Do not leave the default address (800 Cottage Drive) in this field.