Items that you wish to order are initially put into a Cart where you define your products, quantities, ship to address, and accounting fields. Once your Cart is submitted into workflow, it becomes a Purchase Requisition (PR).
- When you have finished shopping, select the Cart icon at the top right of the page followed by View My Cart to access your active cart.
- Each cart icon will look different, updated with the dollar total in the cart.
The first screen you see when clicking into your cart is the Edit Cart page.
Here you can update the Cart Name and description for your cart. To update the quantity of an item, change the value in the Quantity field and select Update. When you have finished making all necessary changes, select Proceed to Checkout.
It is on the Review Cart page where you will be able to Assign the Cart or Place the Order depending on you level of access. You may also add comments or attachments to the document before proceeding.
All areas of the document must display green checks as seen below before further action is permitted. At this location, you may review a summary of the requisition to ensure all details are correct before proceeding.
Assigning the Cart
Most users will be assigning their cart for further processing. This will then go on to a user to manage before physically placing the order.
- To assign your cart, select Assign Cart at the top right of the document.
- A pop-up window will appear providing the option to search for an assignee and provide a note to that user as seen below.
- Upon selecting Search for an assignee, another pop-up window will display allowing you to locate the appropriate resource.
- Populate the fields with correct search criteria before searching. Typically, you can easily locate a user by their first and last name, email address, or specific user name if you know it.
- Click Search when all values have been entered, and select the user from the search results.
- Your cart is now assigned and you will notice your cart view in the top right corner now displays .