In accordance with the UAMS Mission Statement to “Improve the health, healthcare, and wellbeing of all Arkansans and of others in the region, nation, and the world through the following: Education of exemplary health care providers Provision of standard-setting, comprehensive clinical programs, scientific discovery and research and extension of services to the State of Arkansas and beyond”… to support the UAMS mission, we, in Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing, strive to deliver the highest level of customer service and commit to the following processing times:
- Vendor Master – New vendors to be added into SAP and/or changes to existing Vendor information will be completed within three (3) business days. Requests are to be submitted via SAPVendorSetUp@uams.edu. Please note that requests of 10 or more vendors at one time may require additional processing time.
- Requests for New Item Add (to SAP) or a change to an existing Item in the Item Master (IM) –
- New additions or changes to an existing item in the IM will be completed within three (3) business days, per request (change form). Requests are to be submitted via SAPItemMaster@uams.edu.
- Bill Onlys received from the OR will be set up with an SAP number within 24 business hours of receipt of request.
- Benchmark Review – Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing will send out the request, receive the information back from the supplier and review the information and follow up with department representative within five (5) business days SupplyChainContracting@uams.edu.
- Contract Review – Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing will:
- Review and process routine contracted price changes within 5‐10 business days.
- Review and approve new routine non‐medical disposable agreements within 2‐4 weeks.
- Review and approve new medical disposable agreements within 4‐6 weeks.
- Review and approve contract renewals and extensions within 2‐4 weeks.
- Review and process routine contract equipment agreements within 2‐4 weeks.
- Review and process new and non‐routine equipment agreements to include reagent‐rental, all equipment leases, and equipment placement agreements within 4‐6 weeks.
Contracting Note: There are many variables that impact the time to review and approve vendor contracts and agreements. Engaging your Supply Chain Contracting Team early in the process will help us better manage these variables and provide you with better results, both from a pricing and a contract/agreement processing time